|Fast, easy and convenient! Just a few minutes! That is all it takes to get pre-approved.|
Why to Buy Used Versus New
Deciding to purchase a car can be extremely daunting, especially if you are living on a tight budget and can’t afford much. Choosing to buy a used car versus a new one will save you tons of money. With a new car, many people feel as if you must worry about every spec of dirt that enters the car door. Driving a used vehicle allows you to be more relaxed instead of worrying about keeping up with the car’s “brand new” look. If you are in need of a vehicle, consider coming by Autoland to check out our selection that won’t have you breaking the bank. Here are a few reasons to consider a pre-owned car:
• By deciding to buy a used car, you will be spending less than half the price of the average new car. In fact, you will find that some cars that are a mere three or four years old are larger and more luxurious than the minimalistic new cars.
• You will be saving a good deal on insurance costs. One of the main ways that insurance companies
• Expect to spend even less money on registration fees. The fee that the state charges to register is based on the transaction price of the car, just as with insurance.
• You will be getting more for your dollar by buying used. A car that is only one or two years old can drive and look just as good as new. It was thought that a car could run for 100,000 miles and that was the cutting off point, but we are finding more often than not that cars are running to 200,000 miles.
• With companies available to produce vehicle history reports, you are less at risk to buy a car with lots of problems and defects. These reports are based on the car’s VIN number and can provide all sorts of useful information.
• Similar to a report, we sell certified pre-owned cars. These are vehicles that meet the standards of a certain manufacturer and guarantee against certain defects.
Now is the perfect time to visit our used car dealer in NJ
. Come by and take advantage of great savings.
will determine your premium is by the value of the car. Since the value of a used car is less than a new version, so will your insurance costs.
Labels: Used Car Dealer in NJ
Why We Love the Hyundai Genesis
No matter what auto magazines or website you choose to look at, the consensus is that the Hyundai Genesis is hotter than ever this year. Crowds of people have been stopping into New Jersey’s top Toyota dealer asking to test drive these popular mid-size sedans. While most of the cars made by Hyundai are considered to be well equipped and easy to drive, the Genesis is at the top of the list. As one of the best ranking, the newly designed Genesis has given some of the highest safety ratings in its class. What’s not to love? Genesis remains one of the best values on the market. Although the price might be slightly higher than that of a Camry or Accord, the perks of driving such a fresh, luxury sedan exceeds its worth. Let’s take a closer look:
- Features – The upscale interior of this sleek car shouldn’t be underestimated. The quality of the material used on the inside of the Genesis is both expensive and sleek. The front seats can adjust to any position possible, but the main attraction is the back seats. Roomier and comfier than ever, the back seat feels as if you are sitting in the lap of luxury. The smooth and quiet ride is perfect for a long, peaceful drive no matter where you’re going. Due to revisions on the suspension, it feels as if you just glide over any bumps or pot holes along the road.
- Safety - The independent Insurance Institute for Highway Safety has awarded the Genesis their highest ratings in every single one of their categories. It is equipped with standard stability control, eight airbags, 4 wheel anti-lock disc brakes, and active front head restraints. There’s also Hyundai’s Blue Link telematics suite that provides automatic collision notification along with recall notifications, monthly vehicle health reports, and other features.
- Options - You can choose between two different engines of the Genesis – 3.8 (the V6) or 5.0 R-Spec (the V8). The 3.8, which is considerably less expensive, includes a huge amount of amenities. It includes an 8 speaker system with USB and Bluetooth connectivity, leather upholstery, wood grain interior trim, dual-zone automatic climate control, keyless entry with push button ignition, and other top notch incentives. The V-8, on the other hand, has even more bonuses. It includes a 17 speaker stereo, an infotainment system with navigation and an 8 inch display, parking sensors, and more.
Next time you visit our NJ Toyota dealer
, will you be giving the Genesis a test drive?
Labels: NJ Toyota Dealer
Now is the Time to Buy at Autoland
If you are looking to buy a new car, now is the time to buy! Autoland, our NJ car dealer located in Springfield, has more cars marked down than ever. Just in time for your summer road trip, We have a huge selection of affordable cars to choose from that are brand new. Let’s take a closer look at all the great sales and why you should buy:
New 2014 Dodge Avenger SXT – Sale Price: $12,992.00 – $12,483.00 off MSRP
. Why you want this car- This midsize sedan is one of the most affordable vehicles in its class. With the SXT, you get the base model’s 4 cylinder engine but coupled with a superior 6-speed automatic transmission. This model also has a power driver seat, a 6 speaker stereo, satellite radio, 17 inch alloy wheels, fog lamps, and automatic climate control.
New 2014 Dodge Caravan- Sale Price: $15,495.00 - $10,280.00 off MSRP
. Why you want this car – This is the minivan that started the craze and has been best-selling ever since. As a perfect family vehicle, it is extremely affordable. As a world class minivan, the 2014 model of the Grand Caravan
New 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door Sport 4x4 – Sale Price: $22,995.00 - $7,560.00 off MSRP
. Why you want this car – This fearless car is perfect for those who love the outdoors and exploring. Whether you go without a top or without doors, the Wrangler offers both fun and freedom. The 2014 2 door is larger in both length and width. This model has an option of a back seat for when you want to take a few extra friends on your off-roading excursion. You can also choose from a removable soft-top or a hardtop shell. No matter which you choose, you are picking the perfect car to cruise around in the warm, summer weather.
These new models of our favorite cars offer a wide variety of perks for very low prices. Next time you are in the Springfield area, be sure to go to one of the best NJ car dealers
around and take one for a test drive!
Labels: Best NJ Car Dealers
What to Expect from the New 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
For those who have been waiting for the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe makeover, wait no longer. Hyundai has been climbing the ranks in the automotive market largely impart by the introduction of the Santa Fe in 2013. As a crossover, the Santa Fe is the answer to many modern families’ problems. It combines features of a passenger vehicle with that of a SUV to fit various needs. As it seems, the 2015 version of the Santa Fe will be getting a makeover so expect a lot of design changes in the near future. If you loved the look of the 2013 or 2014 edition, then next year’s version is expected to blow you away. WE should be carrying this edition by the end of the year. Below are some of the new features you can expect..
The 2015 Santa Fe will come with new front and rear bumpers along with a modified front grille. There will be all new taillights and headlights. The Santa Fe will be made of light materials reducing the weight of the car while simultaneously reducing fuel consumption.
Under the Hood-
You will find a 2.0: turbo four cylinder engine with 264 hp along with a 2.4 L four cylinder with 190hp and a 3.3 L V6 with direct injection that can produce 290 horsepower. Additionally, there will be a hybrid engine that will allow the car to switch from a conventional engine to an electric motor. For these engines, six speed automatic transmissions will be an option.
Behind the Wheel-
The 2015 version of the Santa Fe is all about comfort. It will be designed to hold 5 to 7 adults comfortably. All the latest and newest technologies will be applied to the new edition making the drive easy and secure for the driver. The cab will be furnished in high quality materials, too. Expect to feel luxurious with the Santa Fe’s leather steering wheel, huge sun roof, adjustable leather seats, and other luxury designs.
Along with all these new perks, the Santa Fe will be continuing its reputation for being a safe car with its emergency call system, ABS brakes, traction control systems, and electronic stability control.
When they finally release the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe, will you be going to our local NJ car dealer
to check it out?
Labels: 2014 NJ Car Dealers, Auto Dealers in NJ, Hyundai NJ Dealers, Hyundai Santa Fe
Reasons to Look Forward to the 2015 Hyundai Sonata
If you haven’t seen the new commercial for the 2015 Hyundai Sonata online or while watching TV, expect to see it soon. The Korean car manufacturer released the ad just a couple months ago to feature the sedan’s brand new design. The minute long commercial is scored to a languid, slow instrumental track that will have you in a daze. The soothing music interjects the idea that riding this sleek automobile will be just as calming. We get a glimpse of what both the exterior and interior of the 2015 model looks like but not much more information than what are eyes can see. Since the commercial gave us only hints of what to expect, we wanted to give our customers some more exciting information:
- Surprisingly and certainly exciting is that while there have been many significant changes to the 2015 Hyundai Sonata that normally come with an increase in price, the 2015 Sonata price has actually dropped. There is about a $300 decrease in price despite the updated style and amenities.
- The sedan is available in SE, Sport and Limited models.
- The SE comes with a generous amount of perks including LED daytime running lights, keyless entry, Bluetooth connectivity, and a rear slip spoiler.
- The Sport is slightly more expensive but has 17 inch wheels, a sportier exterior, heated front seats, and side mirror turn signals
- The Limited model is by far the most luxurious and thus the most expensive. You can expect this model to be equipped with LED taillights, blind spot detection, push button start, hands free trunk release, and leather seats.
- You can also opt for the turbocharged 2.0 liter engine with the 2015 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T which is supposed to be more responsive and have low-end torque.
- For most of the new Sonata models, there will be a 2.5 liter four cylinder rated at 185 horsepower.
- Safety features for all models will include lane departure warning, rear cross traffic alert, and forward collision alert. The Limited and 2.0 T models will also include blind spot detection.
- All models will include features such as hands free trunk opening, automatic high beams, and advanced cruise control that will bring the car to a dead stop if it drives into heave traffic.
With a new design and great incentives, will you be visiting our local NJ Toyota Dealer
when the new Sonata is on sale?
Labels: Local NJ Toyota Dealer, NJ Toyota, NJ Toyota Dealer
Why Do You See So Many Toyota Camrys in New Jersey?
The Toyota Camry is a popular car, and if you look around on any busy
street, you'll notice there's almost no car more common than the Toyota Camry
in NJ. Why does NJ have such a love affair with the Camry? Here are five
1. Because a mid-size sedan is the best size – I mean, we have
nothing against compacts if you're single or SUVs if you really need one, but
the reality is that most of us do want
to be able to have a few friends or our kids fit into a vehicle without any
hassle, and don't need to haul farm
equipment. Even a full-sized sedan can seem like a bit of a gas guzzler with
today's pump prices. The Toyota Camry found the right size vehicle for typical,
everyday use and it stuck with it.
2. It's a proven model
– The Toyota
Camry has been around since 1982, which is longer than many New Jersey working
professionals have been alive. With 30 years of sales behind them, there are plenty of Toyota Camrys on NJ
no matter what – and since Toyotas tend to last, the old ones don't
fade away. Nowadays, the long history behind the Camry is exactly why so many
people prefer the model, knowing that it's reliable and has all the kinks
3. Gas efficiency – This is a big
one. If you're stepping into the world of bigger-than-compact cars, you'll find
quickly that your gas mileage expectations have to plummet. The Camry offers an
exception to this rule however, delivering impressive mileage both on the
highway and in the city. For a four-door sedan, it can't be beat.
4. Safety – The Toyota Camry (and Toyota overall) is
known for getting some of the best safety assessments from organizations like
the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Toyota frequently paves the
way for the auto industry with new safety features that others quickly copy.
When you drive down the road in a Toyota Camry, you know you're in one of the
safest vehicles on the street.
5. Cost and value
– This is perhaps
the biggest item on this list. While it's possible to find a cheaper car than a
Toyota Camry, the manufacturer is renowned for offering amazing quality at
extremely affordable prices. Toyota has some of the most impressive engineering
in the industry and their cars are built to last.
What do you think popularized the Toyota Camry in NJ?
Labels: toyota camry nj