Why to Buy Used Versus New
• By deciding to buy a used car, you will be spending less than half the price of the average new car. In fact, you will find that some cars that are a mere three or four years old are larger and more luxurious than the minimalistic new cars.
• You will be saving a good deal on insurance costs. One of the main ways that insurance companies
• Expect to spend even less money on registration fees. The fee that the state charges to register is based on the transaction price of the car, just as with insurance.
• You will be getting more for your dollar by buying used. A car that is only one or two years old can drive and look just as good as new. It was thought that a car could run for 100,000 miles and that was the cutting off point, but we are finding more often than not that cars are running to 200,000 miles.
• With companies available to produce vehicle history reports, you are less at risk to buy a car with lots of problems and defects. These reports are based on the car’s VIN number and can provide all sorts of useful information.
• Similar to a report, we sell certified pre-owned cars. These are vehicles that meet the standards of a certain manufacturer and guarantee against certain defects.
Now is the perfect time to visit our used car dealer in NJ. Come by and take advantage of great savings.
will determine your premium is by the value of the car. Since the value of a used car is less than a new version, so will your insurance costs.
Labels: Used Car Dealer in NJ
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]