Reasons to Look Forward to the 2015 Hyundai Sonata
If you haven’t seen the new commercial for the 2015 Hyundai Sonata online or while watching TV, expect to see it soon. The Korean car manufacturer released the ad just a couple months ago to feature the sedan’s brand new design. The minute long commercial is scored to a languid, slow instrumental track that will have you in a daze. The soothing music interjects the idea that riding this sleek automobile will be just as calming. We get a glimpse of what both the exterior and interior of the 2015 model looks like but not much more information than what are eyes can see. Since the commercial gave us only hints of what to expect, we wanted to give our customers some more exciting information:
- Surprisingly and certainly exciting is that while there have been many significant changes to the 2015 Hyundai Sonata that normally come with an increase in price, the 2015 Sonata price has actually dropped. There is about a $300 decrease in price despite the updated style and amenities.
- The sedan is available in SE, Sport and Limited models.
- The SE comes with a generous amount of perks including LED daytime running lights, keyless entry, Bluetooth connectivity, and a rear slip spoiler.
- The Sport is slightly more expensive but has 17 inch wheels, a sportier exterior, heated front seats, and side mirror turn signals
- The Limited model is by far the most luxurious and thus the most expensive. You can expect this model to be equipped with LED taillights, blind spot detection, push button start, hands free trunk release, and leather seats.
- You can also opt for the turbocharged 2.0 liter engine with the 2015 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T which is supposed to be more responsive and have low-end torque.
- For most of the new Sonata models, there will be a 2.5 liter four cylinder rated at 185 horsepower.
- Safety features for all models will include lane departure warning, rear cross traffic alert, and forward collision alert. The Limited and 2.0 T models will also include blind spot detection.
- All models will include features such as hands free trunk opening, automatic high beams, and advanced cruise control that will bring the car to a dead stop if it drives into heave traffic.
Labels: Local NJ Toyota Dealer, NJ Toyota, NJ Toyota Dealer
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]