Buying a used car is a significant purchase in your life. It is important that you know certain things to ensure you avoid buyer's remorse down the road. Here are some important tips to consider before buying used cars in NJ:
• Always test drive a car before you buy.
• Have a qualified mechanic check out the vehicle and take it for a test drive.
• Check to see that the fluids are clean and the oil, transmission and radiator.
• Look under the vehicle for leaks.
• Ensure the electronic systems, lights and air conditioning is working.
• Always ask for a vehicle history report.
Buying a Certified Pre-Owned Toyota in New Jersey
Even if you do all the above, it won’t compare to what you get when you purchase a Certified Pre-owned Toyota Vehicle, which includes:
• A Free CARFAX Vehicle Report
• 160- Point Quality Assurance Inspection
• A vehicle that has been reconditioned professionally to meet Toyota’s stringent standards
And it doesn’t stop there. We want you to be confident about your purchase. When you shop with us for used cars in NJ you can also receive:
• A 12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Warranty.
• Certified Pre-owned Toyota buyers also get added to their warranty, with a 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty which is from the original date of first use when purchased as new.
• Toll-free, 1-year, 24-hour roadside assistance from purchase date when new.
• Extended Warranty Coverage transferable at no cost for added resale value.
After Purchasing a Certified Pre-Owned Toyota in New Jersey
You can be assured that you purchased a reliable vehicle from a dealership that is always on your side. Take a look around our site, find your dream vehicle, and come in for a test drive at your convenience.
Labels: Used Cars in NJ